City of Cold Lake Open House Presentations
The City of Cold Lake hosts a number of Open Houses, as required, throughout the year. If a presentation was part of the Open House, you can find a copy of it here. For more information email email@example.com
April 27: Lakeshore Access Open House
- The City hosted an open house to gather information and feedback concerning the access to and use of lands along the lakeshore. The presentation centred on delivering information surrounding the different jurisdictions governing the lands adjacent to the lakeshore. Crown land is governed by the Province, whereas Environmental Reserve and Municipal Reserve are governed by the municipality within the confines of the Municipal Government Act.
- Feedback can still be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presentation: Lakeshore Lands: Crown Land, Environmental Reserve, and Municipal Reserve
- The following maps depict the Crown Land, Environmental Reserve and Municipal Reserve behind lots in the Horseshoe Bay area:
- Alberta Environment and Parks was invited and attended the meeting. Additional information on lakeshore lands can be found on the AEP website.