Cold Lake Special Transportation Service
The City of Cold Lake is proud to provide a bus for Cold Lake Special Transportation within the boundaries of the City of Cold Lake. The Special Transportation Service is a shared-ride service for the transportation of seniors (65 years and older) and people with cognitive or physical disabilities that limit their ability to operate a motor vehicle. The service is not intended for those who do not have a driver’s license.
Application forms are available at Cold Lake and District FCSS (5220 – 54th Street) or you can download the application in PDF format here. Please call 780-594-4495 for information.
Special Transportation Rates
- A one-way trip within Cold Lake South or Cold Lake North is $1.75.
- A trip from Cold Lake North to Cold Lake South, or vice versa, is $3.50.
- Passes are available in denominations of $21.00, $35.00 or $70.00, and must be pre-purchased through the Cold Lake and District FCSS Office.
Booking a Trip
To book a trip with Cold Lake Special Transportation, call the Special Transportation Driver directly at 780-207-2568.
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Sunday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Friday extended service: 8:30 am to 9:30 pm